Part of keeping a filter system operating at peak conditions is conducting routine filter house inspections so that any problems can be identified and rectified before they escalate. Gulf Coast Filters provides quarterly inspections of its customers filter houses as part of the annual maintenance contract.
We understand that your productivity and output depend on our speed and efficiency. It is why we strive to minimize disruptions by providing an average of one day turnaround time on our filter house inspections. Though we are quick to resolve, we are still very thorough and meticulous. We conduct a visual inspection of the filter’s installation and the filter’s cleanliness. Our Gulf Coast Filter inspectors also check for rusty frames, leak paths, and any other related damage in addition to checking the yolk and clip assembly.
Gulf Coast Filters recognizes the importance of keeping contaminants out of your downstream flow. We carefully examine the clean side of the inlet house to ensure that no such contaminated flow is occurring. Once we are done, we will provide you with a detailed report that includes any all recommendations we have that will improve your system.
Filter house inspections are a key component to helping your filter system run at optimal performance levels and according to the original manufacturer’s specifications. In summary our services in this area include all of the following benefits:
- Quarterly inspections and testing as part of the annual Maintenance Contract
- Average one day turn-around
- Visual inspections for proper installation, filter cleanliness, rusty frames, leak paths, damage, and proper yolk and clip assembly
- Examination the clean side of the inlet house to ensure contaminants do not flow downstream
- Full detailed report with any applicable recommendations
- Assistance in keeping filter systems running at optimal performance and at the original manufacturer’s specifications
When you get your filter house inspected by Gulf Coast Filters you can rest easy in the quality of the inspection and the accuracy of the results. Our experienced and knowledgeable technicians will be able to provide you with the service and information you need to preserve your filter system.